What to bring:
- A valid referral from your GP or specialist. It is preferable if you could email it prior to appointment, so we can advise you ahead of time if there are any problems with it.
- Any relevant test results, including but not limited to any previous hearing tests, balance tests, CT or MRI scans, pathology, allergy tests or sleep studies
- Your Medicare and Private Health Fund details
- A list of your current Medication and Allergies
- Please also advice us if there are any language barriers and we would be happy to organise an interpreter.
Please note that parking can be validated at the centre and will cost $7.00. In some cases, if additional tests are conducted, there may be a delay or additional wait as we endeavour to minimise additional trips to the clinic. Please allow extra time and also be reassured that your parking will only cost $7.00 for the entire visit.
A detailed list of our fees of cons
Other Important Information
A detailed list of our fees of consultation and procedures performed can be attained from the clinic at the time of booking.
ultation and procedures performed can be attained from the clinic at the time of booking.ultation and procedures performed can be attained from the clinic at the time of booking