CAREER WITH CORPEX IT
Join The Team
Network Support Level 1
About the role
The following tasks will be required in your day to day role:
- Dealing directly with clients and providing day-to-day support, rectification and maintenance of IT equipment and Network infrastructure.
- Able to conduct Installation of office 365 and proficient with outlook and email configurations.
- Providing help desk support and work with IT troubleshooting desktop, thin clients, remote user’s.
- Understanding of network infrastructure i.e. DNS, IP Address, Subnets etc.
- Be able to repair PC and change RAM, Hard Drives and other hardware components.
- Experience working with Backup Nas, Synology, QNAP and other onsite backup systems.
- Evaluating PC and Networking hardware and Peripherals as part of a project team to carry out IT
- Experience with working with network printers, Dymo printers and USB printers.
- Assisting Engineers with network deployments on projects.
- Providing support to networks – Windows and Apple Devices.
- Opening ports on router and level 1 router support
- Attending onsite for computer or server breakdown scenarios.
- Worked with Firewalls Cisco, Fortinet, Watch Guard, Sophos, draytek
- Maintaining appropriate configuration standards and procedures of all IT Hardware and software both Server and Desktop;
- Providing Desktop Support to PC’s and Thin Clients, laptops,
- Working with smart switches and POE switches
- Installing anti-virus endpoints and experience with working cloud based antivirus
- Managing incoming daily support matters- Email and telephone
- Providing polite conduct with all clients – acknowledge that our clients may not understand IT.
- Conducting scheduled network maintenance’s on Servers and PC’s
- Learn and assist with Implementing Windows Server and Terminal server environments
- Learn how to configure cloud environments on multiple platforms
- Providing customers support on Cloud based server environments
- Data entry and updating client configuration and documentation.
- Working with support related items for Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange Online services
- Monitor Backups Onsite and offsite backup systems.
- Monitoring Network security and report threats.
- Managing Virtualised Servers and work with troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Medical Director, Pracsoft, Bluechip, Genie, Shexie, Dental 4 Windows are skills that very advantageous not essential
- Experience or understanding with Apple products and networks – desired
Skills and Experiences:
- Clear communication & be able to articulate professionally with clients.
- Proficient English-compulsory requirements
- Proficient email writing and correct grammar writing skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Attention to detail and good follow up skills
- Multi task and work well under pressure.
- Be able to juggle multiple tickets and tasks
- Attention to detail
- Very organised
- Manage incoming daily support matter
- Polite conduct with all Clients
- Be extremely organised and communicate with the account managers. (Communication Skills, good English)
- Report back feedback and update on changes.
- Tertiary Education, Diploma, Degree Qualification or equivalent